By downloading or using the Renaissance Quest Game Software ("Software"),
all users ("You") agree to the following terms. If You do not agree to these
terms, You must delete or discard any copies of the Software, and cease playing
1. The Developers hereby grant to You a non-exclusive license to use the Software
for non-commercial purposes only. Any such usage must be in accordance with the
laws and regulations effective in Your locality, and in Alameda, California, USA.
2. The Software is provided on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind,
either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability
or fitness for a particular purpose. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the
Developers of the Software against any and all damages or consequences which might
arise out of your use or misuse of the Software. In no event will the Developers be
liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental,
special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of any use, misuse, or
inability to use the Software.
3. The Software must not be disassembled, reverse engineered, or modified in any way.
4. The Software remains at all times the exclusive property of the Developers, and
Your license may be terminated at any time by the Developers, with or without cause.
5. The Developers reserve the right to change these terms at any time and without
notice, and You agree to be bound by any such changes.